Summertime, and the livin’ is easy…
We New Yorkers may not be quite there yet, but bad weather won’t stop us from pondering a resort wardrobe! So, today I would like to show you a dress from the capsule collection Ukrainian designer Svetlana Bevza created specifically for U.S. market. Wherever you go on vacation this summer, you must take it with you. Why? Find out after the click!
The most wonderful thing about this dress is that it can be worn multiple ways! A lifesaver for busy women who travels a lot. I personally love draping it over my back, but you can wear it long and/or with a belt.
I have wings!
We’ve just freed up space in our suitcases for a bag or two! Which ones would you wear with this Bevza dress?
2. Jason Wu Jourdan chain-strap leather shoulder bag
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Jane’s Friend Elaine leather and straw-effect shoulder bag
5. Lanvin Suede and lizard-effect leather shoulder bag
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour two-tone leather tote
7. Anya Hindmarch color-block raffia clutch